First, here's what a meme is (I had no clue- thank goodness for http://www.dictionary.com/)
American Heritage Dictionary -
meme (mēm) n. A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
I've been tagged for a meme! This one is the 8 Things Meme and it comes to me from Ruth at Inspiring Readers & Writers (for some reason I can't figure out how to link this. I know, I'm so savvy!)
Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am a TV junkie. I love my TiVo & couldn't live without it.
2. My favorite, all time movie is Grease. Followed perhaps by Little Miss Sunshine. I've never laughed so hard in all of my life!
3. I love wearing flip flops!
4. My favorite color is blue.
5. I have a Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper at least once a day (you have to get your caffeine in somehow.)
6. I love the smell of freshly sliced cucumber.
7. I failed miserably at beginning tennis & piano lessons as a kid.
8. Laughter is one of the greatest gifts life has to offer.
Now to tag 8 people (I'll have to think on this one... or go searching)...