Friday, January 18, 2008

A bit stuck...

I'm ba--aaaack! I've been struggling to know exactly what to write. I'm not sure if it's being out of the routine or what, but I've just not been able to put much down in terms of organized thought.

I keep a running list of ideas, when I actually have one, that help spark the thought process. However, I've not been able to finish a one. So, I'm writing about that. Just how hard sometimes it can be to have a bit of clear thought or follow through.

The thing is, I've noticed that with a few of the students too. Just some who came back from break irritable and cloudy. Some just can't get back into the swing of things and are fighting it... big time. While others, just came back as if there hadn't been any time at all. I guess I fall somewhere in the middle.

I'm hoping that by next week, I will have transitioned back into my routine. I've got a lot of stuff that I want to say and post, so stay tuned.

No comments: